Tips for storing and caring for your Esquarders jewellery.
- Sterling silver pieces tend to tarnish over time due to wear and day to day exposure to an environment. It is perfectly natural and we think this is adding a character to our jewellery.
- Try to avoid punching anything or anyone with your ring on, you can damage your hand and the ring.
- Also, please do not use your ring as a bottle opener, there are plenty of other ways of doing this.
- Jewellery should preferably not be worn during sports or while working in the garden. You may scratch the plating.
- Avoid swimming with the jewellery on or throwing it in the washing machine. Chlorine and other chemicals that are added in the water can damage the jewellery.
- Ocean salt water too can cause adverse effects to plated surfaces. Avoid getting it wet, basically.